Seal Coating in Bergen County, New Jersey
Overtime, an asphalt driveway will deteriorate due to normal wear and tear, use, and exposue to oxygen. This can cause discoloration and create a cracked driveway that needs repairs. You can trust Frank A. Macchione – Paving Plus as your local seal coating contractor in Bergen County, NJ to solve this problem for you quickly.
Get a Cost Estimate to Seal an Asphalt Driveway in NJ
If your driveway is brittle, cracked, or discolored it may be time to get a free driveway seal coating estimate from Frank A. Macchione – Paving Plus. We’re your local bergen county driveway seal coating company. Give us a call at 201-652-0694 for a free estimate or fill out our contact form. We’ll give you a cost estimate within 24-48 hours.
Seal Coating Maintains your Curb Appeal
We understand how a crumbling and brittle driveway, asphalt sidewalk, or asphalt parking lot can make your property look worn and unwelcoming. It can also be a danger and a liability to have cracked asphalt. If someone trips and falls you may be at fault for not properly maintaining your property. Frank A. Macchione Paving Plus provides seal coating in Bergen County to keep your home or business safe and looking great.
Seal coating in Bergen County has its benefits:
- Seal Coating will keep your asphalt driveway or parking lot looking black and new
- Maintain your asphalt pavement for longer durations by seal coating
- Extend the time between total asphalt milling and paving jobs by regularly seal coating
- Seal coating prevents damage caused by ultraviolet rays from the sun
- Oxygen damages pavement and causes cracks and brittle asphalt, use seal coating to stop this
- Avoid holes and cracks in your pavement with seal coating
- Keep your pavement safe and reliable for longer
- A well sealed asphalt area is easy to clean and maintain especially during the winter snow season
Give us a call at 201-652-0694 for a free estimate or fill out our contact form. We’ll give you a cost estimate within 24-48 hours and answer any questions regarding seal coating in Bergen County or other types of asphalt and concrete paving and milling maintenance and repair services we have available.